Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Well, Well...

Our upstairs neighbor and his drunk girlfriend blasted some of that great 60's music (while singing along with it) until 3 am. So, I'm sitting here at 9:00 blasting some Leftover Crack, the most raucous punk I could find in my collection. And while I'm at it, I thought I'd go ahead and clarify some stuff here:

People are still emailing me with proposals, and that's fine. I'm guessing the reason people are having such a problem with this assignment is its openness. Really what I was doing with this was asking you to craft your own essay assignment using Orwell's ideas as a basis. His ideas are there. They are important. What can we do with them to show people something unique about language today?

I'll get to posting about a thesis statement in a little while. This music is so loud I can hardly hear myself think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home